There are seven fundamental types of catastrophes. Beauty is not one of them.
acne. there’s a word i don’t like. that’s being kind. i hate acne. really, really do. it’s awful and there’s no time in your life when it’s bearable because when it shows up, there’s little that can be done to make it go away as fast as you’d like. it’s normal to fight the acne battle during your teen years since it’s presence is usually hormonally driven and well, puberty is the epitome of hormonal change in the body. but if you’re like me and never had acne as a teen, only to have it sprout up in your 20’s, tossing your vanity in the trash – no mercy shown – this might help:
Omega – 3.6.9 by Nordic Naturals
ever hear of it?
i’m aware of the positive impact fish oil has on skin and a few years back, i read some awesome reviews on this stuff so i’m going to give it a go and see what happens.
my acne isn’t nearly as bad as it used to be but if i’m not careful, i can easily fall prey to a cystic nodular nightmare so i’m going to give it a try and let you know my results.
my regimen will include taking two (faithfully) every morning.
here’s the 411 on the benefits:
Omega 3 ….
* Increases brainpower and cognitive ability in children.
* Reduces Alzheimer’s risk.
* Controls the effects of asthma.
* Reduces symptoms and effects of rheumatoid arthritis by reducing inflammation.
* Improves heart health.
* Can help reduce symptoms of mild to moderate depression, dementia, post-natal depression, bi-polar disorder and schizophrenia.
* Helps colon and breast cancer prevention.
* Helps to control blood sugar levels
Omega 6 ….
* Reduces joint inflammation of rheumatoid arthritis.
* Relieves PMS symptoms, including bloat, cramps and breast tenderness.
* Reduces symptoms of endometriosis and fibrocystic breasts.
* Maintains healthy skin; more specifically reduces symptoms of eczema and psoriasis.
* Clears acne and rosacea by reducing the number of clogged pores, stimulating contraction of blood vessels and reducing inflammation.
* Maintain and enhance the growth of healthy and vibrant hair.
* Prevent nerve deterioration in diabetics.
Omega 9 …
* Reduces arteriosclerosis or hardening of the arteries.
* Improves blood sugar maintenance and insulin resistance.
* Protects and supports the immune system.
* Reduces the risk of breast cancer.
* Lowers the rates of cardiovascular disease and improves heart health.
* Reduces blood pressure and the risk of strokes.
full disclosure: i wasn’t paid to review this nor did i receive it for free. nope, i went right over to my local health food store and paid for it with my own dough.